Connect with Your Inner Wisdom
discover your intuition
There is a “still, small, quiet voice”, an Inner Wisdom, in each of us, that when listened to, connects us to our deepest truth, our authentic self.
Almost every spiritual practice in the world refers to this “small voice” as the voice of God, the Universe, Intuition or any number of names. No matter the name, it's essence remains the same.
When you connect with your Inner Wisdom, you connect with the divine light within you. Most of the magic, the beauty and the wonderful in life occurs when you are honoring your spirit....the inner light that is uniquely you.
'Connect with Your Inner Wisdom' takes you on a journey to meet with, talk to and listen to what your Inner Wisdom most wants you to know about yourself.
Articles on Benefits of Guided Imagery
- A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Guided Imagery Practice on Outcomes
- A Pilot Study Investigating Student Musicians' Experiences of Guided Imagery as a Technique to Manage Performance Anxiety
- Decreasing Putting Yips in Accomplished Golfers via Solution-Focused Guided Imagery: A Single-Subject Research Design
- Effect of Guided Relaxation and Imagery on Falls Self-Efficacy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Effects of Guided Imagery on Outcomes of Pain, Functional Status, and Self-Efficacy in Persons Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
- Imagery and Implementation Intention: A Randomised Controlled Trial of Interventions to Increase Exercise Behaviour in the General Population
- Individual Difference Variables and the Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Analgesic Imagery Interventions on Cancer Pain
- Mental Practice Enhances Surgical Technical Skills
- What Every Pain Therapist Should Know About Guided Imagery