Create Your Story
live a life you love
If you absolutely knew your internal story was the main cause for many of the negative outcomes in your life, wouldn't you change the storyline?
Well, guess what? You are the author of your life's story. Yep. It's true. No one else has control over your thoughts, your internal stories, except you. If you don't like the story of your life, then change it!
In Create Your Story, you launch a brand new sparkling story about your life...through workbook activities, a visioning exercise and a powerful guided imagery where you meet your Future Self, the one living a life he or she loves...Yes, its possible to change the storyline of your life from ho hum to happy and bright!
Your Story is Everything!
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. 'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.'
So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. 'H-M-M,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.'
So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. 'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'
So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
'YAY!' she exclaimed. 'I don't have to fix my hair today!'
Your Story is everything.
So think about it...Do your stories about yourself cause your unique light to shine or do they extinguish your light? Do your beliefs cause joy and expansion in your life or do they cause fear and contraction?
When you become aware of your current beliefs and stories, then consciously choose new ways of thinking about yourself, you generate entirely new possibilities and directions for your life.
It's really true. You have the power within you to create a new story for your life. A life you love living...a life that shines so bright, you gotta wear shades!
Articles on Benefits of Guided Imagery
- A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Guided Imagery Practice on Outcomes
- A Pilot Study Investigating Student Musicians' Experiences of Guided Imagery as a Technique to Manage Performance Anxiety
- Decreasing Putting Yips in Accomplished Golfers via Solution-Focused Guided Imagery: A Single-Subject Research Design
- Effect of Guided Relaxation and Imagery on Falls Self-Efficacy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Effects of Guided Imagery on Outcomes of Pain, Functional Status, and Self-Efficacy in Persons Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
- Imagery and Implementation Intention: A Randomised Controlled Trial of Interventions to Increase Exercise Behaviour in the General Population
- Individual Difference Variables and the Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Analgesic Imagery Interventions on Cancer Pain
- Mental Practice Enhances Surgical Technical Skills
- What Every Pain Therapist Should Know About Guided Imagery